Bored one day at home and I decided to make something I always wanted to try: Deep fried brie. I ate it in a pub in Windsor the other day and it was really tasty! Since I had already eaten it, I know it can be done… then the brainstorm started. “What if I wrapped the brie up in some salmon, then in some jamon iberico, bread it and deep fry it?”, well, it really worked! It was so tasty!
I can’t believe how tasty it was! Deep fried brie wrapped up in salmon and jamon, served over buttered couscous. Any idea what to name it?
- Smoked Salmon;
- Jamon Iberico;
- Bread Crumbs;
- Cut a square of brie;
- Wrapped it in smoked salmon;
- Wrapped it again in jamon iberico;
- Pierce it with some toothpicks to hold it in place;
- Egg it, then bread it three times. This will seal any leaks when you deep fry it;
- Deep fry it until golden brown and serve it with some couscous.
Thank for your audience!